Eco Chalk Review at Hautes Plaines 25.09.22
We have three brands who have kindly sent us chalk to review. Please see below what the brands say about their approach to being environmentally friendly, and the price of their products.
Note the station numbers so that you can find them
• Contains Upsalite®: 2x absorption.
• Seawater-based chalk: cleaner & purer.
• Rosin-free to protect climbing surfaces.
• Climb harder with dry hands and a stronger grip.
• Use as a base layer or chalk powder alternative.
• Easy to use: fast drying & washes right off with a little soap.
• Custom premium-grade formula, made in Europe.
• One tree planted for every product sold.
• 1% of your purchase goes to protecting our planet.
Ingredients: Alcohol Denat., Magnesium Carbonate, Aqua, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose
Safety & Guarantees: Made in Europe. We produce under GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice in accordance with ISO 22716).
USE LESS CHALK. Respect the environment & the climbers that come after you: use less chalk & avoid chalk powder. Use chalk cream as a base layer & chalk balls for top-ups instead! And brush the holds after you're done!
Regular price €18,00/80ml (€22.50/100ml) (compare to Frictionlabs €22.66/100ml)
VOLUME DISCOUNT: -2 EUR per product if you buy more than 2 products!
For a long time we have been on the search for the highest quality natural chalk, that's sourced sustainably. But, finding the best natural chalk wasn't enough, we needed uncompromising sustainable chalk and packaging that's safe to use and absolutely spot on for performance. And so, Techno Chalk was born!
Made from regenerated sea waste our chalk is tested for heavy metal content - it's high performance and a chunky blend of chalk that mixes into nugget sized chunks - perfect for climbing, crossfitting and weightlifting.
ONE TIME PURCHASE £13.00/225g (67.33 €/Kg) (compare to Friction Labs 95.50 €/Kg)
SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE £11.05